far from never

Tuesday 12 July 2011

random picture I took a few days ago

Heelloo you all out there! I'm in a really good mood right now because I finally got my report today and it really is better than I expected it to be! I only failed two of my compos (okay this sounds stupid.. "only", but I was really scared), my chemistry-, and maths exam! And since I won't have chemistry again and will go down to the easier maths class next year, I am totally satisfied :) And the part I am happiest about is that I got 10 10 10 in english:D! Which means that my participation/homework/test mark, my exam and my whole year mark is a 10, I literally screamed when I saw that :DD AND I got a goood mark in my biology exam (8!), which I'm really happy about too because I failed every single other test and exam in that subject this year.
Okay, enough of all the school talking! I am back to blogging (as good as possible) until I leave for England on Sunday. (YES, IN 5 DAYS!) And I promise you to make a vlog with all the things that I'll buy over there, so stay tuned!

1 comment

  1. so congratulations to your school achievements and I' looking forward to how great time do you will have in england! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)