party rock is in the house toniiiight!

Sunday 3 July 2011

Here are some pictures from Victoria's camera (someone accidentally took my camera with them, so I don't know when I'll get it back, hehe) of the party yesterday. I had such an incredibly amazing time! We had so much fun and I really hope that we'll someday repeat it! I think everyone enjoyed it and now I'm really sad that it's over :( Anyways: I'll start working tomorrow, Victoria and I'll work outside in our whole commune, from 7AM to 4PM. I don't think that I'll dress special or do anything special every day after work, so I don't think that my posts'll be tooo interesting, sorry!
I now need to plan some more things with my mum and then Victoria, Kathlyn and me will watch Supersize Me. Have a nice sunday, xo

PS: Victoria and I got 80€ each and a bottle of cChampagne and Passoa from those lovely people yesterday. Awesome much?:D

3 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)