Hello with a british accent!

Tuesday 19 July 2011



Resuming yesterday and today: starbucks, first lessons, sandwiches all day long, topshop, more starbucks, epic failures when trying to take buses, rain, drooling around while walking through huge shopping malls, falling in love with Cambridge, giving up on counting the colleges here... Having the best time!
I'm currently sitting in the school cafeteria with Jil, we just booked our saturday in London, thinking about going to see a musical next week, waiting for our Student Cards to be done to go play pool tonight.. and so on. I now need to post this before the laptop runs out of battery, tehe, TTYL xo

7 comments

  1. looks that you've fun girls :)
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you have great time! and I'm a little but jealous due to topshhop, arrrchhtr =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sooo jealous! Have fun! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. only starbuck photos? ;// hope for more news! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWARDS FOR YOU ON MY BLOG
    CHECK OUT

    http://www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing Blog :D
    i love it.

    xoxo
    http://itsjennipeace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)