Song(s) of the Week

Friday 1 July 2011

Since I can't find our laptop (haha), I thought I'll show you some good music!
Today, Victoria and me basically went to buy some more things for tomorrow and then started making lots of salads with Kathlyn. I don't know if I have already mentioned it here, but Victoria and I are having a BBQ with around 30 people in my garden tomorrow and we're in the biggest preparation rush! The basement is already full of softdrinks, beer and other liquids (a), chips.. etc! I don't think I'll be able to post before tomorrow night, so I'm already wishing you a good friday night and a nice saturday! xo

(and yes, I am posting the entire videos, watch them, I really like them!)

Gold Dust - Dj Fresh I gurantee you, this song is soo addictive and the video is so much fun to watch! I just can't get enough of it and I listen to that song every single time I turn on my iPod/iTunes


Where is my mind? - Emily Browning feat. Yoav I don't know what it is, but I simply find this song so beautiful and relaxing - love it (ignore the video here)


Beautiful People - Chris Brown & Ben Benassi


Cobrastyle - Robyn There's something about this rhythm that is so addictive! And, about the video.. do I need to say anything?:D

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)