Last Christmas Pictures

Tuesday 27 December 2011

 Like every year, we had goose liver with bread mhh, love it!
 
 My brother and me when we must've been around 7 and 4 years old, he had such chubby cheeks, aw!
 Random decoration
 The tuuuurkey! Omnomnom

 Our christmas tree with the presents under it
And I have no clue what they're called in english, but I love taking pictures of them, so pretty

So that's it with Christmas for this year I guess, I hope you all had a good time and got what you wanted :) And for those who don't celebrate it, I hope you had a nice weekend, hehe!
I gotta hurry now, I'm going to town with Kathlyn to have lunch and then go through some shops, see you! xo

2 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)