NEW IN 281211

Wednesday 28 December 2011


 19€, from a random no-name/chinese shop
Don't remember the exact prices (the make-up was somewhere between 2 and 4€), everything from HEMA

As I told you yesterday, I went to town with Kathlyn, we had sushi for lunch and then walked our feet off going from one shop to another at the gare. We actually planned to buy jeggings at Extrabold, but the shop is closed for the moment, so I guess I'll have to go back there in a few days. I ended up buying the stuff you see above and I'm very satisfied!
I'm going to the cinema with a couple of friends this afternoon to see "New Year's Eve", and since I have no idea what movie that is, I'm gonna watch the trailer now. Have a nice wednesday everyone :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)