NEW IN

Saturday 10 December 2011


I got these beauties a bit more than a week ago and I looove them, can't stop wearing them because they go with simply everything! The second picture makes them look a bit weird, but I was too lazy to find a way to take a better picture, ehe. They're from ZARA and were 40€. (I don't know why, but I somehow always end up buying the 'special price' shoes from ZARA, without noticing it until I'm on my way to the checkout)
I spent my saturday studying maths and cleaning my room, and soon a friend is coming over to help me get the new iPhone Software on my phone without deleting all my contacts and pictures, I probably look like a total idiot not knowing how to properly do it, but I don't want to risk losing all those things hehe.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)