Movie Suggestions?

Sunday 4 December 2011

My dad went to Madagascar with a friend for two weeks two months ago and his friend took this picture. I don't know why, but I find it so beautiful, thought I'd share it on here

I just finished my spanish essay and now I'm gonna watch some trailers on youtube to decide which movies I should download. I already downloaded Breaking Dawn, I think I'm going to watch it tonight. (Yes, I watch the movies, yes I read the books but yes, the books are much better than the movies, but I still want to see them) Talking about movies - do you have any suggestions on movies worth watching? Any kind of movie is ok, just drop suggestions below or here, they'd be appreciated! :)

3 comments

  1. http://pixieyou.blogspot.com/2011/11/my-movie-list-part-2.html

    http://pixieyou.blogspot.com/2011/11/my-movie-list.html

    Ech mengen domat huesde mol genuch :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Into the Wild" is an amazing movie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)