BACK

Sunday 15 April 2012


Hey guys, I'm back! Well, to be accurate, I've been back since Thursday night, but I didn't spend my last two days at home and really couldn't be bothered to edit pictures or post, hehe.. However, I'm done editing them and I think that I'll just make a few big photbombs and post those! I had a really nice holiday, the weather was sunny and around 25 degrees nearly everyday and I for once actually have a tan line and - of course, a face full of freckles, ready to shock my friends when I see them again in school tomorrow, haha!:D
Enough of the silly writing now, I'll prepare a post or two with Tunisia pictures and meanwhile I should really, really tidy my room, hhmmh. xo

1 comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)