Problems, Problems, ...

Tuesday 17 April 2012

On a friday night, having a drink with a bunch of girls (from left to right:) Philippa, Laura, Anna and me
I must've been too close to the camera/flash, my paleness is almost scary haha!

I don't know what it is, but my laptop won't let me download movies/tv series and I can't save pictures from the internet anymore and when I tried to put pictures from my camera on the laptop, it didn't work either! I am quite annoyed about that and really hope that I'll find a way to fix this.. In case that any of you can help me, please please let me know!
I just finished studying maths but it feels more like I've done a 5 minute homework and now I'm bored of it.. It's just that the theme that we're working on right now really is one of my absolute hate-themes, plus we haven't done that many work on it yet, so I'm a bit confused.. and I've got a small test about that tomorrow, perfect!
That's it for now, I'll try to fix the problem and prepare another Tunisia post for sometime this week.. Have a nice Tuesday evening!

EDIT: I fixed the problems with the laptop, turns out that it only had to do some updates (but I swear, it looked like in Matrix, so scary hahaha) and be restarted. Untalented, but happy me!

1 comment

  1. I'm glad your laptop's back to normal! I get completely freaked when mine starts spazzing too. Once it died like 4 times in 10 minutes, every time I started it up. Then I realized my battery was just kaput. So I plugged it in LOL.

    // SOYCONFESSIONS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)