Tunisia - Photobomb 4

Monday 30 April 2012

Hey guys! I came back from my school trip to Mallorca last night and it was a-m-a-z-i-n-g! Since I have enough pictures to make a last Tunisia Photobomb, I'm gonna make this post that last set of pictures and then I'll soon post pictures from the trip! Enjoy the last few pictures, xo

 Playing tennis with my brother

 Freeeeckles :D



 On our last day, my brother and I decided to climb up to the top of the small houses that we lived in, just out of curiosity

3 comments

  1. Nice pictures and nice blog!
    btw is your brother in the german class?

    ReplyDelete
  2. your freckles are so cute (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)