MALLORCA 2012

Tuesday 1 May 2012

I am such an intelligent person, that I accidentally brought the wrong camera charger with me and my camera already died when we arrived in Mallorca. Luckily, lots of people from my group took pictures, so I'm just going to steal a few here and there! Here's a bunch of pictures, more to come soon!

 Pedro and Julius
 Awesome view
 We made our own little grill at the beach and guess who managed to lit it (me, for those who didn't figure hah:D)
 Left: at the airport in Mallorca with Laura Right: the cutest baby dog I've ever seen! Even the boys gathered around it and couldn't take their eyes off anymore (noticed my sunburnt nose? hahaha)
 Our first big shopping trip when we arrived at our appartments. Most important: nutella, drinks and pasta!
 Butter-and-nutella-sandwich-snack at midnight
Lorenzo, me, Laura on our way to the restaurant

3 comments

  1. Lovely post with lots of greeat photos o/

    Pedro? Aline's boyfriend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks and yes, Aline's boyfriend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute *-*
    Both of the guys are ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)