Smile for the camera

Thursday 17 May 2012

Sarah and me having a well deserved cupcake after all the work!

Sorry for my absence over these last days! My week was very busy, I had three tests and even though I'm off school today, I spent it with Sarah, working on our presentation for biology. A bit more than a week of school left and I'll be off school for a week, phew! And then a bit more than a week of school again and I start my exams and well.. am on summer holidays. Wow, it feels so weird to say/write that, summer holidays..
However, I'm looking forward to the three next weekends so much, they'll be filled with awesome parties, warm ups, nights out and lots of free time! I'm off to watch Desperate Housewives now, see you!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)