PINK & ORANGE

Wednesday 2 May 2012


Reebok - 90€
H&M, top 13€, bottom 10€

I finally got proper running shoes and I can't actually wait to wear them now (I mean come on, they're PINK!) We started running in gym two weeks ago and I'm really glad that I don't have to run around in 5€ trainers anymore, because they really started to make my back hurt..
And about the second picture: bikinis are my absolute weakness. I've been wanting a good black bottom for a while, so I bought this one and when I saw that orange bikini top, I just couldn't resist.. I might as well go buy the matching bottom soon, hmmm

2 comments

  1. gorgeous bikini!

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh i really like the bikini top ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)