Spring Party

Sunday 20 May 2012


 left: Sarah and me waiting for the bus right: Keesjan made epic shots, they're quite disgusting to drink though because of the consistence
 left: we got free beer the whole night at the party - awesomeness! right: Nuri and me at Keesjan's place
 left: Nuri, Nathan and me after drinking black smirnoff right: me with the beauties Maliina and Maria
left: huge, messed up group photo:D right: Julius and me at the bus stop on our way to the party
 left: Nora, Nathan and me right: Thomas and me!

I don't know about you guys, but I had an absolutely amazing saturday night! I went to Keesjan's place with Sarah around 6 and other people slowly started coming as well so we had a huge warm up which was so much fun! Around 10 we took the bus to Gare to go to the Spring Party, i loved the location! I pretty much danced all night and my whole body hurts today, haha but it was so worth it!
I did take my camera with me, but I couldn't be bothered to take it out to take pictures all the time, so some iPhone snapshots will have to do the job :)

2 comments

  1. oh i love huge, messed up group photos. they are always so funny (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. one of your best posts lately. hihi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)