Skirts

Sunday 13 May 2012


I've developed a huge love for long/er skirts lately! I don't own one myself and I don't know if I'd actually dare to wear one, but here are a few that I found on topshop which I all really like. My favourite length is the one that the dark blue skirt (second row, first skirt) has, but I also really love the asymmetric skirt because it's short and cute in the front and a little more relaxed and elegant in the back! What do you think about such skirts? Like/dislike, should I get one myself?

7 comments

  1. the last one is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. buuuy one :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely go for it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. buy the last one! it's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the top one on the right, but they're all lovely! Definitely buy one.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. the last one is the prettiest (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely beautiful is the dark blue skirt on the second row the first ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)