Jil's Birthday

Monday 23 April 2012






I went out with Jil, Kathlyn and a few luxemburgish girls last friday since it was Jil's 17th birthday on the 4th of april. I didn't take that many pictures, or at least not the best kind of pictures to be published on the internet.. hahaha
We went to Jil's place in the evening, drank three bottles of champagne (we were 6 girls haha) and ate mini pizzas, then we went to Coyote Café where we only had fries and mozzarella sticks though, since no one was hungry anymore and then Kathlyn and I already left around midnight because we were both really tired. I might get to post more pictures when I'm back from my trip, taken with Kathlyn's camera.. we'll see!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)