NYFW September 2013 - Streetstyle

Thursday 12 September 2013






all pictures are from vogue.com 
I don't know about you, but when it comes to the Fashion Weeks, I always end up being more excited about the streetstyle pictures filling up the internet than the pictures of the actual fashion shows. There is something so down to earth, something so real about streetstyle pictures that inspires me way more than a dozen models wearing a collection. I went to collect a couple of pictures that were snapped so far and my favourite bits here have to be the denim dress made out of different shades of denim, the yellow knitted crop top and of course the beautiful asian models smiling on the first picture! (and their hair, ahhh!)

2 comments

  1. Wow the pictures are GORGEOUS ! Love them !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. tbh I'm exactly the same! streetstyle is hands down the best part of any fashion week! x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)