Brighton

Friday 13 September 2013









So I arrived in Brighton yesterday evening with my dad and had my first proper day here today! I was busy looking for book shops and supermarkets today, so I didn't take that many pictures, but I can already say that I'm slowly but surely falling in love with this city! I'm still baffled when it comes to how nice people in the UK are and the diversity of (especially!) restaurants and cafés is one of the things I love the most. Tomorrow is official move-in-day, so I'm not promising any posts for the next few days. I think I'll be way to busy running around and enjoying fresher's week to take pictures or write posts! I'll try to be back ASAP, but until then: enjoy your weekend! xo

2 comments

  1. Good luck on your new uni life! :) Brighton looks like really nice and beautiful city. I have always heard only the best about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, I also went around those streets this summer, it was really nice, but all i remember is the HORRIBLE WIND! I don't know if it's normal in brighton or if i just got really unlucky, haha :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)