Stimulation - Disclosure

Wednesday 11 September 2013





lather pants: h&m sweater: massimo dutti (secondhand) boots: bertie via topshop

Today is my last full day in Luxembourg, so I spent it packing (almost done!), eating a huge amount of pasta and being excited about tomorrow. I'm flying to London in the afternoon tomorrow with my dad, where we'll take the train to Brighton. I'm only going to move into my flat/room on Saturday, so I'll have some time to discover the city with my dad a little and buy all kinds of small things I might need. I prepared a post for tomorrow and I'll try to post on Friday, but I can't promise anything!

1 comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)