Outfit mash up

Wednesday 25 September 2013

 dress, coat: primark flats: h&m
 top: everything5pounds skirt: zara flats: h&m kimono: primark
sweater, shoes: primark skirt: zara

I haven't been carrying my camera around with me lately, but I still wanted to show you some outfit with some of the new things that I showed you in the haul. I really don't regret buying a single thing, which I'm very happy about, since I need to start getting used to live on a budget! I have quite a few classes/lectures tomorrow, so it's going to be a long day, but I'll be having my first Media classes, so I'm quite excited about that! Additionally, a friend is turning 18 on Friday, so we'll be having cake and drinks in her flat tomorrow night and then it's almost the weekend agaaaain! I hope you're all having a nice week so far xo

1 comment

  1. Love the outfits ! Really nice !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)