Life Update

Friday 12 September 2014

Since moving back to the UK for my second year of Uni a couple of days ago, I've spent most of my time running around Brighton running errands, unpacking boxes and discovering things I didn't even remember owning anymore and buying furniture. I'll be living in a cute little house with two girlfriends for the next year and even though it's all very exciting, I'm slowly learning how tiring being an adult really is, haha! Logically, I had everything but blogging on my mind, using my spare time to stuff my face with take out, but I am planning to make a room tour as soon as my room is completely done and tidy!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)