Smock dress

Thursday 25 September 2014

ootd, outfit, smock dress, tartan, blogger, fashion, style, primark, zara, loafers, white, autumn
ootd, outfit, smock dress, tartan, blogger, fashion, style, primark, zara, loafers, white, autumn
dress: primark shoes: zara

Ever since I bought this super cute smock dress at Primark a couple of days ago, I've been wanting to share some pictures of it! It's easily the most comfortable piece of clothing I own and even though it's longer than all my other dresses and skirts, (while being shorter than my midi dresses and skirts) I couldn't resist it, especially since it cost the ridiculous price of £5! Coincidentally, I picked up these beauties of loafers a bit earlier on and they are just perfect together! The shoes go with pretty much everything and depending on how they're styled, they can give off both a masculine or feminine vibe. 

As you may have noticed, I finally found a spot to take pictures in when I don't have anyone around to take outfit pictures of me and even though I was unsure about the backdrop at first, I think it adds a nice little something to this outfit, as it's mainly white but a bit rough as well due to the old doors. I'll hopefully be posting more outfits soon, as I'm slowly starting to get back into the swing of Uni!

1 comment

  1. I love this look of yours! You are so pretty :) Great blog, looking forward to your future posts!

    www.stylemeendless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)