5 Movies

Sunday 28 September 2014

Begin Again


Jeune et jolie


The Hundred Foot Journey


Palo Alto


Magic in the Moonlight


Over the last couple of weeks, I have been to the cinema quite a few times and I've spent more than one evening on the couch with the girls watching a movie. As it's slowly starting to get colder, (I can't believe I'm actually this excited about that!) cozy movie nights with scented candles, big mugs of tea and blankets are moving higher and higher up on my list of things that I enjoy doing. Therefore, I decided to share my joy and name 5 movies which I watched recently and think you should watch too! I thought about writing a little something about each movie, but I'm scared I'll end up telling you more than I should be before you've even seen it, so I left a trailer link under each movie! Some of them are/might be in the cinemas at the moment, others can probably be found on the internet, so watch away and do leave me any suggestions for movies to watch! Have a cozy Sunday night x

PS: giving out some bonus points for The Hundred Foot Journey because that main actor is just too delicious not to watch the movie

1 comment

  1. I haven't seen any of these movies! Thanks for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)