Back on European ground

Wednesday 27 May 2015


top: jennyfer skirt: topshop bag: zara

Even though I've been back from the US for a couple of days now, I somehow couldn't get myself to work on the blog between still fixing my sleep schedule and enjoying the amazing laziness summer holiday bring with them. I've got a couple of NYC posts planned that I'll be working on over the next few days, so keep your eyes peeled for that!
Overall, I had an awesome time in New York - I was too hot or too cold, my feet are still recovering from walking up to 20km a day but I wouldn't have wanted it any other way! Everything from the atmosphere of the different parts of the city to the most touristy things I did during my week-long stay was as I imagined it to be and now that I'm looking back at all the pictures I took, it seems completely unreal that I actually had the opportunity to go to the big apple after years and years of dreaming to go! That being said, I'll be publishing a post with my favourite spots/activities that I did, so if you're planning to go to New York yourself, are an avid New York lover or simply want to get a bit of an insight into what I like to do in the city that never sleeps, make sure to check the blog in a day or two!

4 comments

  1. LooOoove the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey what does your tattoo mean?
      xx

      Delete
    2. it's the postcode of the town my best friend from home and i grew up in together, we both got it done:)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)