Outfit: Brooklyn Botanic Garden

Monday 18 May 2015

dress: asos shoes: vans

A big hello from New York! Even though today is already my third day here, I had some.. let's call them technical problems regarding the wifi on my laptop, which is why I only got to update you guys here now. So far, my friend and I have done an insane amount of walking in super hot weather, but more about that in another post. I want to dedicate today's post to one of my current favourite clothing items: this gooorgoeus hippie dress from Asos! Everything from the off-shoulder cut to the crochet details is puuurfect and I always have the strongest urge to go to Coachella when I'm wearing it. Since we decided to go to the Brookly Botanic Garden yesterday, I thought it would be the perfect spot to take some outfit pictures and I love the outcome (even if I always disappear due to my paleness), what do you think?

3 comments

  1. very cute dress
    new post : http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/05/metals-and-feathers_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO schön! Genieß es Baby : )
    xx,
    http://smultronstaellen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this dress! I hope you're enjoying NYC and if you ever get the chance, pay West Coast a visit and hit me up :) Looking forward to your NYC posts~

    -Vivian
    www.viviannkle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)