Back to basics

Thursday 30 July 2015


shirt, bag: primark jeans: topshop coat: vila via asos shoes: h&m divided

On some days, all you want to do is throw on clothes and get out of the house. Or if you're like me, you tend to leave getting dressed to the very last minute, which usually ends in pulling whatever you get your hands on first out of the wardrobe and putting it on. In either situation, a nicely fitting pair of jeans are a must. Combined with a simple top or a leather jacket and trench coat, you've got a simple, but effective, clean look. All you need now is an interesting pair of shoes or an eye catcher bag. Exactly these kinds out outfits were the ones I had in mind when I bought these metallic sandals back in New York two months ago, and clearly - it works. So now you know what I look like when I have no time or simply a lack of inspiration when it comes to getting dressed. What are your go-to outfits when you don't want to/can't spend a lot of time standing in front of your wardrobe?

1 comment

  1. Great combination with the metallic slides! I hope you'll enjoy your Interrail trip! I've done one some years ago and it was a great experience :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)