Safari vibes

Friday 3 July 2015

playsuit, bag: h&m divided shoes: pronti

I'm surely not the first one to be saying this, especially in the middle of summer, but I developed a thing for playsuits. Within the last three weeks, I bought three completely different playsuits but they all have the common point that they're comfortable, easy to wear and great eye catchers. The one I'm wearing in these pictures is one I actually picked up from H&M without even trying it on, simply because I liked the cut and colour of it. "Safari" inspired pieces, be it the colour of clothing or their draping/cut, have been popping up everywhere recently and I couldn't be happier about it. I'm a big sucker for slouchy but somehow still tailored clothing in colours like beige, brown or even khaki. Naturally, this playsuit hits the spot and I can't wait to wear it out lots and lots in summer (and autumn!) and see what more exciting ideas I can come up with when it comes to choosing shoes or accessories to wear with it. The day I took these pictures, it was over 30 degrees so I was happy with simple espadrilles that don't completely keep your feet from breathing in such a heat. 

PS: These pictures were taken with my new, smaller camera - how amazing are the results?!

4 comments

  1. i absolutely love this playsuit :) whenever i go to h&m i never seem to find really nice things, but you clearly do :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i feel like it often is linked to luck haha :)

      Delete
  2. Which camera is it? Pictures are great and I really like the outfit!

    Corie
    www.barefootinluxembourg.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! it's the olympus pen e-p1, i got it secondhand off amazon :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)