Vegan Eats | Luxembourg: Burgers at Beet

Thursday 23 July 2015

Beet, restaurant, Luxembourg, Beet Luxembourg, Beet Luxemburg, vegan, vegetarian, vegan burger, vegan burgers, vegetarian burger, vegetarian burgers, burger, burgers, veggie, vegan eats

Beet, the newly opened restaurant that claims to be serving "conscious food and beverages" has been getting a huge hype in Luxembourg with its beetroot based burgers, falafels and homemade fries. 

I myself more or less accidentally discovered this vegetarian restaurant with a friend about a month ago but man, am I glad I did! After my third visit within less than a month, I thought it was about to time to let you in on the awesomeness of Beet. Next to burgers with different toppings, they also serve soups, salads and delicious desserts alongside of wine, coffee and fresh juices. So far, I've always gotten a burger with a beetroot-base patty and I also had the chance to try their desserts last week. While the consistency of the patty itself creeped me out to the max - it almost felt like I was eating filet américain (raw ground beef with different spices, something I used to love back when I still ate meat) - I loved the taste of it, especially because it didn't taste particularly vegetable-y without being too greasy or heavy, as a lot of "less healthy tasting" veggie patties tend to. To my disappointment, the fries were slightly too brown on my last visit there, but other than that, I've always been satisfied and happy. The staff is more than friendly and it's always nice to see a person that doesn't pull a face as soon as you bring up the word "vegan" - especially in Luxembourg.

Beet, restaurant, Luxembourg, Beet Luxembourg, Beet Luxemburg, vegan, vegetarian, vegan burger, vegan burgers, vegetarian burger, vegetarian burgers, burger, burgers, veggie, vegan eats

32, place Guillaume II
Luxembourg

2 comments

  1. Sounds pretty good! I've heard almost every food-conscious blogger in Luxembourg talk about it and it's only a matter of time until I will pay this restaurant a visit ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been there yet, but foods look delicious. Thanks for the recommendation, plan a visit as soon as possible :)

    Corie
    www.barefootinluxembourg.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)