Saturday 25 July 2009

hellohello, i'm back from belgium! and really, maybe it sounds weird, but i feel like i dreamd about the camp :O i don't know.. i had such an amazing time! i'll miss all my friends so much :( <3 and room7 rocks! ;D <3
so, i'll stay in luxembourg until the 17.08, i think.. so i'll post some stuff here, take pictures of my "new" room & another random stuff :)
oh yes, and i'm so stupid, because i forgot to take my camera with me to the camp, so i couldn't take any pictures :/ but victoria took a lot of pictures & when she'll send me them, i'll put them on facebook and some here too! :)
x

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)