Today

Monday 27 July 2009


aah and the leggings i bought too is wonderful, you can't see trough (?) it anywheree :D
today i went to my grandma's place again, alone, because my brother was in some activities :) so i bought the new cosmopolitan (the german one, the english one's too difficult for me for the moment) and a red bull :) . in the afternoon i went to town and i went looking in zara and h&m, and finally i found a long grey top, a little bit babydoll-like, but skinnier (?). and i bought some new black leggings :) then i had a milkshake and i waited for my mother.
i'll put the foto of the top i bought today tomorrow here, because i don't have it yet on the computer ;)
x

1 comment

  1. which leggings? :b
    where did u buy them? haha
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)