New shoes

Friday 31 July 2009


ahh. so today i got some new black ballerinas, because my "old" one, i had them for two or three mounths ;b, are absolutely broken xd i walked in water and stuff & they had big holes in them, haha. didn't take a picture.. too lazy O:

and the big news are, that mum told me, that when we'll go to paris, we'll go shopping in the biggest shoeshop of the world. omg, unbelievable :D and i think i'll get boots and maybe other shoes there, harharr.

and ; the bag i showed you some days ago.. i think i'll wait until paris, because i think there will be even prettier bags :)
x

2 comments

  1. Hello,


    I just came across your blog and enjoyed.

    Please come and visit mine too.
    I hope to see you soon.

    www.prettyportobello.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've got some new shoes too :'D < 3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)