Smoothies

Sunday 26 July 2009

Okay, i think that will be my last post for today, because i don't feel very well, i think i'm kind of sick :( so i'll take some medicaments now and maybe make me a smoothie :D then i'll watch TV, draw, read a book or sleep a little bit and hope getting better :)
tomorrow i'll be at my grandma's house for nearly the whole day, so no computer, no posts tomorrow ;)
oh and, i found out that you can also order things on topshop to luxembourg, i just don't know how? can anybody help me?
and the cute jacket i'm wearing on the two pictures in front of my blue wall is new :) my mum got it in H&M for 5€, before it was 25€! hehe, i love sale, i think i already said that, did i? :b
Tomorrow maybe i'll go in town too, so when i have the time i'll go in some shops, but i'm not sure if i'll buy something.. let's see.
I forgot to take a picture from my whole room, now that i changed it, but i'll do that some other day!
ah and for the ones who don't know why there's posted by nora.a, the a's for Amélie, my second name :) i prefer to put the a as the l ;)
xx, nora.

2 comments

  1. thanks :)
    answer - because i want and the photographer messaged me asking to do it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)