Tuesday 28 July 2009


Today i slept until 11o' clock , ehehee :b after i had a shower, my brother and i went to echternach having lunch. i took this nice picture when we were waiting for the bus ;)
when we came home again, i decided to tidy my room (again, i know :b). when i did that, i took some stuupid pictures :b
ah and acutually i'm drinking my second dr pepper, don't know if i will sleep tonight xd
tomorrow i'll be at my grandma's house with my brother. i'll take the computer with me, but i wont have internet :/
so for the moment i don't really have something to tell, so maybe more laterr. xx

1 comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)