22th of february

Wednesday 22 February 2012



skirt: new look, shoes: random shop, tights: primark, cropped jumper: h&m, scarf: zara, leather jacket: mango, bag: topshop (ignore my face expressions, I was in a rush haha)
 

I spent my entire afternoon with my boyfriend looking for jeans (for him, I'm trying to save my money for tomorrow hehe) and ended up buying the american Glamour (6.50€, outch) and those more than cool socks from the h&m men's department. As some of you maybe already know, I'm going to Saarbrücken (Germany) for a day tomorrow with a bunch of other bloggers from Luxembourg and I can't wait! They have shops like New Look and Primark there, aand a Starbucks, wee! I've got to go to bed earlier today ("earlier", mhm) because we're taking the bus at 9:15 tomorrow.
So I'm off to watch Desperate Housewives and eat ice cream rolled up under my big blanket, see you!

2 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)