The Dance

Sunday 26 February 2012


I can't wair for the weather to get warmer and warmer everyday, so that I can wear my new top and other light pretty clothes and ballet flats, ahh spring hurry up! 
I don't know why, but I find this song so wonderfully relaxing, she has such a beautiful voice, without tons of editing.

I'm off to Victoria's place soon, Kathlyn her and me will finally have a cozy movie evening, we'll watch Mirrors, a horror movie and I'm even too scared to watch the trailer haha, I'm such a coward sometimes :( However, cross your fingers that I won't die of a heart attack during the movie! xo

1 comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)