Birthday Presents

Sunday 26 February 2012



 big retro looking bag, which I can even use to transport my laptop from my mum (from Extrabold, obviously)

necklace and I also got self made tiramisu from my boyfriend
+ money from my parents and I still need to see my grandmas hehe

I realised that I still haven't shown you my birthday presents, so here you go. We don't make such a big fuzz out of birthdays in my family, but I like what I got so far :)
I really really have to work on my huge german presentation now, because I'll have it in the same week as two more tests, after the LMFAO concert, aaaargh!

2 comments

  1. your boyfriend is so sweet, the best gift you can get from guy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)