Military or Marine

Thursday 2 February 2012



Just a short update. The two things I took pictures of above are what I might wear tomorrow night. Tomorrow's the Prebac party (big party after the seniors did their exams that count 25% in the end mark of their BAC at the end of the year), and the theme is Modern Army, so there aren't that many possibilities to dress up, either marine, military or nurse. I initially wanted to sew something on a dress, but it didn't turn out the way I wanted it to, so I now am planning to wear a black high waisted, super tight skirt with either the greenish blouse or the white and blue striped top from the pics. Gotta make my mind up tomorrow, hm! However, no more news from me until at least saturday, or wait no, I'll plan a small post for tomorrow! Okay I'm off now to pack my stuff and finally eat something, I'm starving, xo

2 comments

  1. geng dat grengt undoen :)

    jil

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suggest you wear the green thing ! You'll look hot and this colour instantly reminds the army I think... maybe add some pins and stuff or a hat and you're set ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)