PHOTOBOMB

Monday 27 February 2012

My foot finally seems to be normal again, can't wait to actually wear my shoes!
Some things I'm selling this week..
..and some things that are still there to buy! If you're form Luxembourg and interested in any of these things, inbox me on facebook or tell me on my formspring.
 
I can't be the only one who's obsessed with Disney and Pixar movies? Nearly all the DVDs we own are such movies, haha!

 My mum gave me her newest ELLE and I'm stunned of how gorgeous Tara Lynn is! She really proves that skinny isn't the only beautiful
 I can't wait to wear all my colourful, light scarves again, now that the weather is getting better day by day

We even already have flowers in our garden, weee!

3 comments

  1. you have really nice stuff!
    in Latvia we have only ice and a few centimeters of snow, we want flowers as well :|

    ReplyDelete
  2. please do photobombs more often :) i love them

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)