Electricity

Tuesday 13 November 2012


jeggings: dr denim, shoes: converse, top: new look, hoodie: pimkie, parka: chicwish, necklace: sheinside

I finally got my good old "photographing spot" back in our garden and since I start school later on tuesdays, I actually had a chance to take outfit pictures! It is currently absolutely impossible to take pictures after school because the sunset hast already started when I finish school and there's not much use in pictures that were taken in the complete dark.. Even in the morning (around half past 7) it's waay too dark :(
However, my day was very relaxed, I slept longer, drove to school, had a free at the very beginning when arriving, 3 periods and then 2 frees again (which I knew of already though, so I spent them studying biology with a friend) and now I just tried out 15 minute risotto - delish!
I'm currently downloading the new Gossip Girl episode, so I'll go make myself a cup of tea and relax a bit. Have a nice evening xo

7 comments

  1. love ur jeggins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeggings and sneakers look good and I like your hair too. R xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need your help, haha :)
    Which size do you wear in your dr. denim jeggings?
    On their HP the measures looks sooo small and short. oO
    I wear 34/36 in H&M leggings/jeggings and have quite short leggs do you mean a size S would fit me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kim: you should definitely go for the XS ones! they might look and feel small at first but they're super stretchy so they're not uncomfortable at all :) also, i think S might be a bit too long for you since you said you're not that tall x

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Kim: you should definitely go for the XS ones! they might look and feel small at first but they're super stretchy so they're not uncomfortable at all :) also, i think S might be a bit too long for you since you said you're not that tall x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh, thank you so much! :3

    Aber dank Formspring weiß ich jetzt, dass du auch Deutsch verstehst :P

    Also nochmal, vielen, lieben Dank!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)