Snapshots

Thursday 1 November 2012

I completely forgot how cool white nailpolish is!
Wearing my matt nailpolish for the first time, you can't really see it though
My brother and I finally found the basic Sims2 CD, can't wait to install it and the other editions we have and spend a ridiculous amount of time playing :D
I made cinnamon buns for the very first time yesterday - they look a bit messy but they're delishh!
I discovered this littel cute book after years and now I use it for all kind of to-do-lists, recipes, ...
I just bought my Marina and the Diamonds & Florence + the Machine tickets, so happy! Can't wait to see them :)

2 comments

  1. freen mech :)))) -jil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can have all sorts of fun with the Sims ;) and the buns make me hungry mmmmm yummy! R xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)