Instagram Diary

Thursday 15 November 2012

 left: random outfit, right: looking like a blonde!
 left: random outfit, right: lazy saturday outfit
 left: what I wore to Alex, Pedro & Hendrik's birthdaybash, right: I love those cheeses that you can put into the oven for a couple of minutes and then mmmmmhhh
 left: my boyfriend brought me marshmallow fluff from Scotland because I "like fluffy things" hahah, right: making dinner a couple of weeks ago, tofu, noodles & vegetables - yum!
 left: probably my favourite picture right now haha! right: random outfit
 left: I wore my backfree jumper today, right: Santa already made his rounds and left my brother and me sweets in our shoes ;)
left: full body outfit picture of today, right: today's dinner tasted like heaven after my first zumba class (which was sooo exhausting but awesome!)

2 comments

  1. Such a cool pic of the beaver and cub and I love the backless jumper, it really suits you! R xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Great pics!!

    Chantal by www.tequilaontherocks.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)