Up in Space

Tuesday 27 November 2012



It wasn't too bright in the morning, so you couldn't properly see the colour of my blouse/shirt on the other pictures - it's actually really pretty!
shirt: ?, skirt: asos, boots: //, coat: h&m


 I bought this shirt off a girl yesterday and I love it! The colour is really nice and it glitters every now and then, depending on the light and ankle you're looking at it from. So many people went all "Wooaah you're sparkly, Nora!!" haha :D (PLUS it's transparent - perfect!)
My day was pretty average, but tomorrow I'm going to a concert.... to Florence + the Machine! Can't wait! I don't think I'll take my camera to the concert, but I will for sure take pictures with my phone. I'm sleeping over at a friends place, so no updates until Thursday evening, xo


7 comments

  1. Very cute look. I like your blouse.❤

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sparkly shirt, it suits you and has a funky, vibe. Robert xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute look!
    I love the shimmery shirt and those boots are just amazing :-)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So styyylish, I love your blouse and boots!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That shirt is amazing! I love the iridescent blue. OHH its like a glitter bug. V cool.

    You look so pretty Nora, as per.

    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)