GOLDEN JEWELRY

Sunday 25 November 2012


I've been lusting for golden, rather obvious jewelry for quite a while now, so I finally gave in and clicked myself through asos' jewelry section and oh boy, I had to stop myself at the 53rd page, they simply have too many gorgeous things! A chunkier, golden-ish watch is what I've been falling in love more and more over the last couple of weeks, but I can't see myself spending hundreds of euros, so I found the two beauties from the picture for a price of around 40/50€. Statement earrings are something I've been looking for.. how long, a year? I finally found gorgeous ones, in gold as addition! And golden bracelets and necklaces are rather basic-y, but I still feel like I'm missing them in my rather small jewelry collection.. Anyone volunteering to buy me something (all of it) from above? :D
What do you think about the pieces I picked? x

8 comments

  1. I can see why you like the watches and of the jewellery I like that chains best. You need a rich bf to buy them...lol. R xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent you emails but no reply? I don't think I will bother to post on your blog anymore when I don't even know if you care. What is wrong?
    R xx (Robert)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Robert: i never got any email..?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sent to nora_lauff@hotmail.com Maybe in your junk?

    ReplyDelete
  5. email me or add me in chat again: robertedwards433@yahoo.co.uk
    Is boutine ok? Robert xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Robert: I have no idea who you are.. why would I write you an email?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I met you through Meldra and we did chat before, but if you do not want to anymore I will no longer post. It is up to you. Robert

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Robert: I think you are confusing me with someone, I don't even know Meldra personally!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)