ADVANCED STYLE

Saturday 14 June 2014

When I was reading through June issue of InStyle (British edition), I came across an article about this blog called AdvancedStyle. It's basically a street style blog but instead of mainly young or middle-aged people who are sporting great outfits, it is filled with pictures of eldery people from New York. Having gotten curious after reading about the blog a little bit, I went on to look it up and I couldn't resist sharing some pictures on here! I find it so inspirational how much effort these ladies (and some gentlemen!) put into their outfits. Don't they look kick-ass?

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)