Très français

Sunday 15 June 2014

sweater: zara pants: primark bag: topshop shoes: / 

I'd been wanting to wear my 'suit' pants again for weeks now but I never got around doing it because I either forgot about them, or the temperatures went up to mid 20 to 30 degrees, on which days wearing any clothes at all was horrible. I went to a small family dinner tonight, so I decided to simply add my Chanel inspired bag and my red espadrilles to the outfit I already wore during the day and there we go! I can't emphasize enough how frickin' comfortable these pants are, I felt like I was wearing joggings all day/evening! The combination of colours, patterns and style somehow made me feel very French, (hence the title) probably also because it looks quite chic but laid back at the same time! Definitely need to get these beautiful pants out more often now, when it's not boiling outside.

1 comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)