Slowly drifting

Tuesday 3 June 2014

skirt, shoes, bag: h&m top, necklace: primark leather jacket: zara

Hey guys! I'm back with a big fat sorry because even though I took these pictures on Sunday evening, (yes, evening and look at how light it was outside - awesome!) I either never had the time to update or whenever I did have the time, I realised that my camera was in my mum's car, so I never had access to the pictures. In case you haven't guessed it yet, I wore this outfit for dinner with friends on Sunday and finally got the chance to take pictures of this beautiful skirt in action! I definitely have to wear it more often now that it's getting warmer. I love how it looks classy but still has this cool twist with the two slits on the side and I feel so damn confident when walking in it when it's swaying around, haha! I started my internship at a newspaper on Monday, so I'm not necessarily wearing the most exciting outfits, but I'll try to squeeze in an outfit post here or there. x

5 comments

  1. love your outfit, such a stunning skirt x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fab in this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. for kind of newspaper are you working? and are you writing your own articles`?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My internship is at the 'Tageblatt' and no i don't write my own articles but i edit/shorten articles and help with the layout of the pages etc

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)