Life update

Friday 30 May 2014

Between partying, studying, moving out and enjoying my last days at Uni, I completely erased the fact that I have a blog from my mind. I arrived in Luxembourg a couple of hours ago and it's safe to say that I'm currently having a post-uni-blues and being a tad tispy from the champagne I just drank, I am a little bit emotional thinking about the fact that I've already finished my first year of Uni. I seriously don't know how it went by so fast, it feels like I moved into my room on campus just yesterday, when I was actually packing and carrying boxes to put into a storage all afternoon yesterday. I'm one of those typical nostalgia-people, - would you believe me that I still sometimes think about school and miss it? Well I do! Anyways, I'll be in Luxembourg for almost two months now, but luckily I'm starting a 4 week internship on Monday, so I hopefully won't feel too bored and lonely while pretty much everyone else I know is still at Uni or away on holiday. This does mean one thing though: I'll be able to update again! And if possible, regularly, ha. I'll try my best to be back tomorrow, enjoy your Friday night x

1 comment

  1. Dear Nora, I love your blog , your style and the looks... You are so lovely, ecelctic, cute and chic , I'm glad to follow here...♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)