Maxi Cardigan

Tuesday 6 May 2014

top: zara pants: h&m cardigan: monki via asos shoes: topshop sunglasses: camden lock

I had been thinking about purchasing this maxi cardigan for at least two weeks now, after I first saw it on a couple of bloggers. However, what kept me from going through with it, was the thought of it looking unflattering on me, swallowing me up and making me look tiny! But when the price was still £18 (instead of £40!!) after all that time I spent thinking about getting it, I finally moved the cardigan into my basket on asos and bought it! And oh boy am I glad I did. It arrived yesterday morning and it's safe to say that I only took it off to go to sleep since I first put it on. I love how it's very simple and easy to match with all kinds of colours and patterns, yet still spices up a very simple outfit. The fact that it's actually pretty warm but much lighter than a coat makes it even more perfect and I can already see myself living in this beauty all Spring/Summer/Autumn!

2 comments

  1. It looks so cozy and warm :)
    And I wanted to let you know that links on the side of your blog aren't working, except the lookbook and depop ones. When I click on the links it says Not Found.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for letting me know! i fixed it :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)