Polyvore Inspiration

Thursday 1 May 2014

Outfit Inspo
Outfit Inspo
Outfit Inspo

Since it's raining (or at least it was when I started making this post) and I don't have the patience to play around with my camera remote and am quite frankly too lazy to get dressed properly, I decided to go on Polyvore and put together some outfits I like. Unlike usually, I went on the website and started creating looks but without having a specific outfit in mind. I simply clicked my way through the items that were on display and created outfits out of the suggestions I got. Sometimes I had the idea to add a specific item to an outfit I was creating, but I wanted to create outfits without organising them in my head, which led to combinations that I might wouldn't have thought of otherwise. I also found out that doing this made me want to own all kind of things I didn't even know I wanted?! Hmmm... And is it just me or do you also feel that if there was an app or program where you could 'upload' the content of your wardrobe and try out combinations virtually, you'd come up with new ways to wear things? I think I'll go google if such an app exists..!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)